Cookie use is essential for some services to work and others are used to collect information of the use of the website (statistics), so that we can make the site more convenient and useful for you and your pups.
Some cookies are temporary and will disappear when you close your browser, others are persistent and will stay on your computer for some time. We are also using local cookies on certain occasions, which will be tied to seasonal campaigns and which will disappear when these campaign end.
Some of the cookies are strictly necessary for the functionality of the site while others are used to enhance the performance and your user experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are transmitted from the server where the site is located in the PC (or other device) of those who are browsing.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember what is in your shopping cart
- Remember how far you are with an order
Functional cookies are used to:
- Remember your log-in details
- Make sure you are secure when logged-in
- Make sure that the web site looks consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
- Enhance the performance of the web site
- Enhance the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like
- Send information to other websites to customize their advertisement
Examples of use
Cookies used to improve service to you:
- Enabling the functionality of some specific services like payment which will not work without those cookies
- Enabling a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using the services, so they can be made easier to use and to ensure that there is enough capacity to ensure sufficient speed
- Analyzing data to help us understand how you use online services so we can improve all the time and make more doggies happy
If you want to delete any cookies already on your computer, please refer to your browser vendor’s instructions by clicking “Help” in your browser menu.
Third-party cookies used
On some pages, this site can send third-party cookies placed by third parties
(eg. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest).
How to disable cookies
Because web browsers are constantly being updated and there are several versions, to set the rejection functionality or cookie removal we recommend that you refer to your browser help for your software.
You can also find out more about cookies and how to delete and control them on www.aboutcookies.org.
Last update: November 2018